APTLD70 Fellowships< back to list
The Asia Pacific Top Level Domain Association (APTLD) is pleased to call for applications for its APTLD Meeting Fellowships for APTLD70 (Bangkok, 15-16 September 2016). The Fellowships provide travels and accommodation, and daily subsistence (per diem) support for successful applicants for the whole period of the Meeting and its side events.
Proposals should consider the following:
- How the Fellow can pro-actively contribute to the APTLD meeting by making a presentation on his/her registry’s operational, technical etc. updates and practices;
- What benefits the Fellow expects to take away as major outcomes and lessons learnt at the Meeting and how he/she would foresee their further implementation domestically.
Fellowships are awarded to those candidates whose proposals show the greatest potential and eagerness to network and explore new opportunities for enhancement their personal capacity and that of their registry. Please keep this in mind when preparing your application, and please be specific.
Typically, APTLD Fellowships are open to all APTLD members from developing countries and territories and registries with the number of registrations under 20,000; however the APTLD Board makes it final decision basing on a broader consideration of some other factors and with account of logistics and financial aspects. For a complete list of eligibility criteria please visit the APTLD website at: www.aptld.org
In return for the acceptance of a fellowship, APTLD expects the following from its recipients:
- Participation in the training session on 13-14 September (details will be made available soon)
- Delivery of a presentation as a part of the APTLD Meeting agenda (to be developed soon)
- Post-meeting, drafting a written testimony (electronic version), including a special section detailing therelevance of the Meeting and major takeaways from it for the Fellow.
For the full information of the APTLD Fellowship policy and to familiarize yourself with APTLD Fellows’ testimonies please go to: www.aptld.org. Inquiries, information requests and proposals should be sent to GM by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.